|SQL Live Project Online Training||20-June-2023||8:00 am||Enroll|
Why choose us?
In our online SQL training in Hyderabad, you will learn about SQL architecture, T-SQL, views, triggers, stored procedures, indexing, grouping, etc. Learn how to use different operators and functions to create RDBMS. Work on SQL projects at the end of the course to gain practical knowledge and assist you in resolving actual business issues.
Who can learn this course?
IT professionals, software developers, SQL administrators, database administrators, business analysts, BI professionals, and big data Hadoop professionals are among the professionals and students who are qualified to enroll in this SQL course in Hyderabad.
What are the prerequisites of OnlineITvidhya’s SQL Online Training program?
There are no particular requirements to take this SQL course. Knowing the fundamentals of relational DBMS will help you fully understand MS SQL Server.
Our teaching staff will help the students locate a new line of work in a respected company, subject to your ability and correspondence. We will facilitate practice rounds of simulated dialogues to help you feel at ease taking part in any group conversations. The staff at the OnlineITvidhya Institute will make a significant effort to assist the students in completing the affirmation course by answering any queries they may have.
- Various types of databases
- Introduction to Structured Query Language
- Distinction between client server and file server databases
- Understanding SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Table basics
- Data types and functions
- Authentication for Windows
- Data control language
- The identification of the keywords in T-SQL, such as Drop Table
- Data Anomalies
- Update Anomalies
- Insertion Anomalies
- Deletion Anomalies
- Types of Dependencies
- Functional Dependency
- Fully functional dependency
- Partial functional dependency
- Transitive functional dependency
- Multi-valued functional dependency
- Decomposition of tables
- Lossy decomposition
- Lossless decomposition
- What is Normalization?
- First Normal Form
- Second Normal Form
- Third Normal Form Boyce-Codd Normal Form(BCNF)
- Fourth Normal Form
- Entity-Relationship Model
- Entity and Entity Set
- Attributes and types of Attributes
- Entity Sets
- Relationship Sets
- Degree of Relationship
- Mapping Cardinalities
- Symbols used in E-R Notation
- Introduction to relational databases
- Fundamental concepts of relational rows, tables, and columns
- Several operators (such as logical and relational), constraints, domains, indexes, stored procedures, primary and foreign keys
- Understanding group functions
- The unique key
- Advanced concepts of SQL tables
- SQL functions
- Operators & queries
- Table creation
- Data retrieval from tables
- Combining rows from tables using inner, outer, cross, and self joins
- Deploying operators such as ‘intersect,’ ‘except,’ ‘union,’
- Temporary table creation
- Set operator rules
- Table variables
- Understanding SQL functions – what do they do?
- Scalar functions
- Aggregate functions
- Functions that can be used on different datasets, such as numbers, characters, strings, and dates
- Inline SQL functions
- General functions
- Duplicate functions
- Understanding SQL subqueries, their rules
- Statements and operators with which subqueries can be used
- Using the set clause to modify subqueries
- Understanding different types of subqueries, such as where, select, insert, update, delete, etc.
- Methods to create and view subqueries
- Learning SQL views
- Methods of creating, using, altering, renaming, dropping, and modifying views
- Understanding stored procedures and their key benefits
- Working with stored procedures
- Studying user-defined functions
- Error handling
- User-defined functions
- Types of UDFs, such as scalar
- Inline table value
- Multi-statement table
- Stored procedures and when to deploy them
- What is rank function?
- Triggers, and when to execute triggers?
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Using pivot in MS Excel and MS SQL Server
- Differentiating between Char, Varchar, and NVarchar
- XL path, indexes and their creation
- Records grouping, advantages, searching, sorting, modifying data
- Clustered indexes creation
- Use of indexes to cover queries
- Common table expressions
- Index guidelines
- Creating Transact-SQL queries
- Querying multiple tables using joins
- Implementing functions and aggregating data
- Modifying data
- Determining the results of DDL statements on supplied tables and data
- Constructing DML statements using the output statement
- Querying data using subqueries and APPLY
- Querying data using table expressions
- Grouping and pivoting data using queries
- Querying temporal data and non-relational data
- Constructing recursive table expressions to meet business requirements
- Using windowing functions to group
- Rank the results of a query
- Creating database programmability objects by using T-SQL
- Implementing error handling and transactions
- Implementing transaction control in conjunction with error handling in stored procedures
- Implementing data types and NULL
- Designing and implementing relational database schema
- Designing and implementing indexes
- Learning to compare between indexed and included columns
- Implementing clustered index
- Designing and deploying views
- Column store views
- Explaining foreign key constraints
- Using T-SQL statements
- Usage of Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Designing the components of stored procedures
- Implementing input and output parameters
- Applying error handling
- Executing control logic in stored procedures
- Designing trigger logic, DDL triggers, etc.
- Applying transactions
- Using the transaction behavior to identify DML statements
- Learning about implicit and explicit transactions
- Isolation levels management
- Understanding concurrency and locking behavior
- Using memory-optimized tables
- Accuracy of statistics
- Formulating statistics maintenance tasks
- Dynamic management objects management
- Identifying missing indexes
- Examining and troubleshooting query plans
- Consolidating the overlapping indexes
- The performance management of database instances
- SQL server performance monitoring
- Correlated Subquery, Grouping Sets, Rollup, Cube
- Performance Tuning and Optimizing SQL Databases
- Querying Data with Transact-SQL
You will be provided with lifetime access to presentations, quizzes, installation guides and notes.
After each training module there will be a quiz to assess your learning.
We have a lifetime 24*7 Online Expert Support to resolve all your Technical queries.
We have a community forum for our learners that facilitates further learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
After successfully complete your course OnlineITvidhya will give you course completion Certificate.
Explore what the real-time interviews expect from you.
Guys! This is the best training I can tell you. Completed SQL course recently. Thank you for your utmost care for each of us. really appreciated.
I had an excellent experience while learning SQL during this course, it's filled with hands-on exercises and can solve its complexity level very smoothly. Great Job done.
Excellent course. Covers all important commands and syntaxes along with advance SQL commands also.