|Dot Net Live Training
Why choose us?
Real-time and career-focused dot net training is offered online by OnlineITvidhya. When you finish the dot net training program, you should be able to find employment with a large MNC company because our dot net training class integrates basics with cutting-edge concepts. Our dot net course instructors have hands-on real-time dot net activity expertise and are Microsoft certified. To achieve everyone’s professional goal, we have built our dot net course content and schedule based on the qualifications of the students. You will master the Microsoft MVC system, VB Dot Net, ADO Dot Net, ASP Dot Net, Crystal reports, Silverlight, Dot Net continuing task, and dot net position preparation in our Microsoft dot net training program.
Who can learn this course?
Professionals can master the fundamentals of ASP.NET MVC 5, including delegates, events, lambdas, data types, arrays, and other advanced concepts, through Online IT Vidhya’s Dot Net Training. This DOT NET online certification course is ideal for those who enjoy working on projects without prior planning, who wish to deepen their understanding of Visual Studio and DOT NET development, and who wish to learn programming through concrete examples rather than endless explanations. Although it is not necessary, it is useful to have a basic understanding of C#.
What are the prerequisites of OnlineITvidhya’s .NET course program?
There aren’t any prerequisites to take this online.NET course. However, having a working familiarity of C# will help. Anyone who wants to build their own applications from scratch, become proficient in Visual Studio and.NET development, and learn.NET programming in the best way from the greatest instructors should enrol in this Microsoft.NET certification course.
All students who complete the training successfully receive active placement support from Online IT Vidhya. We have exclusive partnerships with leading MNCs worldwide for this. We also assist you with resume writing and job interview preparation.
- What is the .NET platform?
- What is the .NET framework?
- The .NET framework, languages, and tools
- The .NET framework: Major components
- Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Compilation and execution in .NET
- The .NET framework 4.6 stack
- New productivity enhancements in VS2012
- Features of C#
- C# compilation and execution
- General structure of a C# program
- Creating and using a DLL
- Data types in C#
- Value types and reference types
- Boxing and unboxing
- Single-dimensional, multi-dimensional, and jagged arrays
- Nullable types
- Implicitly typed local variables
- Classes and objects
- Structures in C#
- Properties and indexers
- The concept of function overriding
- Abstract class, virtual and abstract methods, and the sealed class
- Method parameters (out, ref, and params)
- Object initializers
- The concept of delegates
- An example of delegates
- Multicast delegates
- Understanding C# events
- .NET event guidelines
- Anonymous method explained
- Lambda expressions
- Exception handling in C#
- The System.Exception class
- Multiple catch statements
- User-defined exception
- Role of a garbage collector
- Garbage collection algorithm
- Finalize vs dispose
- System.Collections namespace
- Collection interfaces
- Collection classes
- The Collection API
- Working with generics
- Generic methods, interfaces, and delegates
- Collection initializers
- Need for serialization
- Binary and SOAP serialization
- Using I/O
- Exploring System.IO namespace
- Directory and file info types
- Basic file I/O
- Introduction to .NET reflection
- Obtaining details about types from the assembly
- Obtaining details about methods, properties, and fields
- Creating custom attributes
- Retrieving attribute details with reflection
- The ASP.NET MVC framework
- ASP.NET vs. ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC model
- Working with controllers
- Attribute routing
- Action methods
- Passing data from the controller to the view
- ASP.NET MVC Razor view engines
- HTML helpers
- Working with the layout
- Model binding
- Data annotation
- The Code First model
- Multiple migrations
- Web optimization
- Bundling and minification
- Configuring bundles
You will be provided with lifetime access to presentations, quizzes, installation guides and notes.
After each training module there will be a quiz to assess your learning.
We have a lifetime 24*7 Online Expert Support to resolve all your Technical queries.
We have a community forum for our learners that facilitates further learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
After successfully complete your course OnlineITvidhya will give you course completion Certificate.
Explore what the real-time interviews expect from you.
They provide knowledge which is needed in the IT industry. Really thank you so much onlineITvidhya team for such valuable knowledge.
Excellent teaching ! They are putting extra effort to make students' fundamentals clear. Anyway, training was productive for me ! And for freshers' as well.
The trainer and his way of teaching methodology is absolutely good. Hope you people can do more sessions like this to deliver job oriented courses.