|Power BI Online Training||13-September-2023||8:00 am||Enroll|
Why choose us?
OnlineITvidhya is the most satisfactory place to learn Power BI. Until now, Power BI Training is a completely new tool in the hands of corporate companies that lacked a cost-effective solution to extract insights from it due to the overwhelming amount of data at their disposal. After finishing this online Power BI course, you can use this BI application to gather data from several unrelated sources.
What are the Power BI Course Prerequisites?
The prerequisite for learners is either a high school diploma or an undergraduate degree. To profit from this online course for Microsoft Power BI, you don’t need any prior knowledge.
Why should you enroll in this online Power BI course?
All corporate entities and divisions today require in-depth business insights, and this business intelligence solution gives you the authority you need. You may quickly combine data from several sources to create reports, graphs, or data visualizations as needed.
You can receive real-time insights and deploy them quicker than with any other BI product on the market by implementing Power BI. It doesn’t require technical expertise or IT support because it is open-source and very intuitive. Our Power BI certification courses will help you advance your career quickly while preparing you for the highest-paying positions on the market.
We will provide placement assistance to students who complete the online Power BI course preparation with us. By giving you daily assignments to accomplish, our experienced instructors will help you practice the course by the stated timetables. Your productivity will rise as a result of learning the material twice, and any questions you have will be regularly addressed both throughout the course and after it is done. Our team will perform mock interviews to make sure you are completely ready to progress in your career. Python programmers have a tons of employment options, and their pay packages are generally rather generous when compared to those of other professionals.
- Introduction to Power BI
- Understanding the Power BI Tools
- Installing Power BI & Connecting to Data
- The “Locale” used in the curriculum
- Working with the query Editor
- Working with the data model and creating a visualization
- Overview of workflow in power bi desktop
- Introduction to different views of the data model
- Taking a closer look at the query editor interface
- Required Power BI Settings
- What is a query Editor?
- About the attached data
- Connecting Power BI Desktop to the data
- Editing Rows
- Understanding Append Queries
- Editing Columns
- Replacing Values
- Formatting Data
- Pivoting & Unpivoting Columns
- Splitting Columns
- Creating a new Group for the queries
- Intro Star Schema
- Duplicating & Referencing Queries
- Entering Data Manually
- Merging Queries
- Creating an Index Column
- Duplicating Column and extracting info
- Creating Conditional Columns
- Performing Basic Mathematical Operations
- Improving Performance and Loading Data into Data Model
- Module Summary
- Query Editor & the data model. Why are they different?
- Intro to relationships
- Editing relationships
- Concepts are cardinality
- Cross Filter selection & Many to many relationship
- Active properties
- M-Language & DAX. How are they different?
- DAX | Measures | Calculated Values
- DAX will include complex functions like Calculate, SUM, SUMX, RELATED, ALLEXCEPT, CONCATENATE, LOOKUPVALUE, IF, SEARCH, DATEADD, DIVIDE, and many more.
- Categorizing Data
- Report view interface
- Creating visuals
- Add tooltips and interactions/markings
- Data color
- Hierarchies & Drill-down
- Formatting charts & Sorting
- Introduction to slicers
- Tree maps & Tables
- Types of filters
- Multi-row cards
- Combined visuals & waterfalls
- Why Power Bi Service?
- Comparison Power BI Free & Premium
- Logging into Power Bi Service
- Interface overview
- Importing data from Desktop to Service
- Dataset menu
- Working on reports
- Dashboard overview
- Workspace & Gateways
- Installing Gateways – Personal & On-premise
- Working alone or collaborating with colleagues
- Collaborating in App Workspace
- Sharing the results
- Publishing the app
- Content packs from online services
- Power Bi Mobile Overview
- Excluding dataset from sharing
- JSON Data
- Importing data from the rest of the APIs
- Setting up a SQL Server
- Importing data from SQL Server
- Basic Power App Concept
- Canvas Apps | Navigation | Customization
- Contents (Galleries, Data Cards, Forms, Triggers, Functions & Formulas, Edit Forms, Text Boxes)
After each training module there will be a quiz to assess your learning
You will be provided with lifetime access to presentations, quizzes, installation guides and notes.
We have a lifetime 24*7 Online Expert Support to resolve all your Technical queries.
We have a community forum for our learners that facilitates further learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
After successfully complete your course OnlineITvidhya will give you course completion Certificate.
Explore what the real-time interviews expect from you.