|Selenium Online Training||19-June-2023||7:30 am||Enroll|
Why Choose us?
OnlineITvidhya is the greatest resource for Selenium online training. Our best and most knowledgeable staff will make this course easy for you to understand. Mentors can help you with any learning challenges because they have a wealth of knowledge in the field. Our trainers will ensure to keep you ahead of other individuals by talking about every pertinent subject.
The system is determined, in detail empowering frameworks balanced by our coaches, which will allow you to understand the data adequately and effectively.
What will you learn in this Selenium online training program?
In this Selenium certification training course, you’ll study the following areas of study:
- Advantages of Selenium automation testing
- Selenium RC
- Deploying Selenium IDE functions and commands
- Sikuli, JUnit, and the TestNG plugin in Eclipse
- Object repository and Maven
- Introduction to Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium WebDriver training programs, including Textbox, Checkbox, and multiple Windows
- Using Selenium Grid for software automation testing
How will Selenium advance your career?
Major businesses now opt to employ open-source automated testing solutions to reduce the expense and work associated with manual testing. One such free, open-source tool for testing websites automatically is Selenium.
Selenium outperforms all other automation tools in terms of performance, execution speed, and browser interaction. Selenium is the most widely used automation testing tool because of the test packages, unattended execution options, and the ability to write test scripts in any language Selenium supports.
Selenium is the top automation testing tool since it supports multiple operating systems and numerous programming languages, including Python, Ruby, PHP,.NET, C#, and Java, as well as numerous browsers.
Who can learn this course?
The automation testing industry is expanding significantly on a global scale, and for the following IT specialists, this strong development pattern coupled with market demand represents a fantastic opportunity.
→ QA engineers and software testers
→ Analysts of systems
→ Software Professionals
→ Administrators of systems
If you fit any of the aforementioned descriptions, contact our assistant staff right away and sign up for our Selenium training course. It is advantageous if you have some familiarity with C or Java.
What are the prerequisites of Online IT Vidhya’s Software Testing Live Project Training program?
Any technical degree or its equivalents, such as a B.Tech, M.Tech, an engineering degree, a bachelor’s or, master’s in computer science, and knowledge of fundamental programming.
Students who complete the course at OnlineITvidhya will receive a certificate that is recognized for a lifetime all over the world. We can compete with the greatest businesses in the field.
Organizations will increase your capacity for work and raise the bar on your total performance. Before leaving the institute after successfully finishing the course, the students will receive the appropriate supervision. Our students will receive placement support up until they land a job they enjoy.
- Introduction to Selenium
- Comparison with other tools
- Components of Selenium
- What is Selenium IDE
- Installing IDE
- Record and playback
- Converting selenium script into other languages
- Selenese Commands
- Limitations of IDE
- Debugging in IDE
- Batch testing in IDE
- Default Timeout
- User Extensions
- Introduction to Java
- Installing JDK
- Configuring Eclipse IDE
- Creating Java Project
- Sample Java Program
- Classes and Objects
- Downloading Selenium server jar
- Configuring Selenium into the Java Project
- Conditional Statements in Java
- Loops in Java
- Arrays in Java
- Array List in Java
- Methods in Java
- Utility Functions in Java
- Local and Global variables in Java
- Static and Instance Variables in Java
- Hash Set in Java
- Method Overloading in Java
- Constructors in Java.
- Inheritance in Java
- Interfaces in Java.
- Packages in Java.
- Browser Launching Automation
- Working on
- Firebug and Fire path
- Login functionality test
- Locators in Webdriver
- Methods in Webdriver
- Firefox Profiles
- Making webdriver launch a customized instance of Firefox
- Basic HTML notations
- Links Testing
- Clicking on a link and validating
- Capturing all links in a page
- Capturing links from a section of the page
- Capturing links from a section of the page and validating them.
- Links Testing
- Visible links and Hidden links
- Validating all the links based on href property
- Checking for broken links
- Dropdown Testing
- Selection an option from the dropdown
- Select class to automate dropdown
- Capturing all element in a dropdown
- Checking if all options in dropdown are working correctly
- Validating multiple dropdowns
- Running tests in background
- Headless Testing
- HtmlUnitDriver ,PhantomJS
- Rhino,Ghost driver
- Types of Xpaths
- Relative and Absolute
- Creation of relative Xpaths
- Creation of Absolute Xpaths
- Customizing Xpaths
- Handling Dynamic Xpaths
- Xpath Axes
- CSS Selectors
- Creation of CSS Selectors
- Comparison between Xpath and CSS Selectors
- Relative and Absolute CSS
- Handling Dynamic CSS Selectors
- Introduction to TestNG
- Configuring TestNG into Eclipse.
- Annotations in TestNG.
- Prioritizing test cases.
- Ignoring Test cases.
- Advantages of TestNG.
- Using testing.xml
- TestNg Priority
- TestNG Listeners
- TestNG Reports
- Automating Tabs
- Automating multiple windows
- Handling popup
- Generating Alerts
- Handling Alerts
- Introduction to Synchronization
- Implicit wait
- wait for an element
- wait for the entire page to load
- Explicit Wait
- Fluent wait
- Visibility and Invisibility Conditions
- What are Ajax Components
- Handling Ajax Autosuggestions
- Cookies Testing
- Capturing the cookies info
- Deleting all the cookies
- Captcha Automation
- Radio Buttons Testing
- CheckBoxes Testing
- Automating input fields
- Advanced user interactions
- Mouse Hovering
- Right Clicking
- Double Clicking
- Chain Actions
- Drag and drop and element
- Automating Slider bar
- Introduction to Webtable Testing
- Handling static webtable
- Handling dynamic webtable
- Automating Datepicker(calendar)
- Apache POI
- Configuring POI into the project
- Interacting with Excel
- Read operations on excel
- Write operations on excel
- Dropdown Testing and storing the results in Excel
- Webtable testing and storing the results in excel
- Creating the folder structure
- Definitions of Datadriven, Keyworddriven, Modulardriven and Hybrid frameworks.
- Creating Data Driven Framework
- Creating Test data excel files
- Using the test data to test the web application
- Creating a Data Engine to control the automation test suite
- Keyword Driven Testing
- Creation of Properties File
- Object Repository
- Creating Actions Keywords Excel file
- Reflections in Java to handle keywords
- Creating Modular Driven Framework
- Creating reusable functions
- Hybrid Framework
- Auto IT,Robot,Sikuli
- Handling Window Components
- Installing Auto it
- Notepad Automation
- Integrating Auto IT and Selenium
- File download using Auto IT
- File upload using AutoIT
- Understanding Robot Class
- File download using Robot
- File upload using Robot
File download using Sikuli
File upload using Sikuli
- SVN and GIT
- Version Controlling
- Creating a free SVN account
- Usage of Tortoise SVN
- Check in and Checkout in SVN
- Installing GIT
- GIT bash and GIT HUB
- Creating a Git local repository
- Creating Git Hub account
- Uploading into Git hub(push)
- Downloading from Git Hub(pull)
- Introduction to Maven
- Maven local and Global repositories
- Creating a maven artifact from command prompt
- Configuring maven project into Eclipse
- Creating a Maven local repository
- Adding Jars into Maven local repository
- Stages in Maven.
- Configuring Maven from Eclipse
- Maven as a build tool
- Selenium Grid
- What is Grid
- Configuring Hub and Nodes
- Serial and parallel testing
- Cross browser Testing
- Cross platform Testing
- Customizing the nodes
- Using JSON to configure Hub and Nodes
- End to End Testing in Grid
- DB Testing
- Installing MySql Database
- Creating sample tables
- Understanding JDBC
- Connecting Java code with DB
- Executing SQL queries
- Integrating JDBC with selenium
- Different tools for implementing CI
- Continuous Integration
- Downloading Jenkins
- Dashboard of Jenkins
- Scheduling the automation build
- Sending automated mails when the build executes
- Integrating Jenkins with Git.
- Parallel testing of selenium programs on multiple browsers and OS using Jenkins
- Introduction to BDD
- Installing Eclipse Cucumber plug-in
- Downloading Cucumber and configuring in Eclipse
- Feature File
- Gherkin keywords
- Cucumber Options
- Data driven Testing in Cucumber
- Examples Keyword
- Data tables in Cucumber
- End to End Testing using Cucumber
- programs on multiple browsers and OS using Dockers
- API Introduction
- Introduction to Postman API Testing tool
- API Testing using Postman
- Advanced Topics
- API Automation Frameworks
- Real Time Senarios
You will be provided with lifetime access to presentations, quizzes, installation guides and notes.
After each training module there will be a quiz to assess your learning.
We have a lifetime 24*7 Online Expert Support to resolve all your Technical queries.
We have a community forum for our learners that facilitates further learning through peer interaction and knowledge sharing.
After successfully complete your course OnlineITvidhya will give you course completion Certificate.
Explore what the real-time interviews expect from you.
The Trainers are very good, friendly manners, the way they explain the tester course, it's really understandable, anyone can learn if they teach in the same way. Good platform to learn software testing.
Had a wonderful experience. The instructor was very clear with the concepts and made us understand with real time examples. Thanks to OnlineITvidhya.
Best training for freshers who are looking to start a career in Software Testing. Approach and training is easy to understand even for non-tech background users.